The ARCC: Additional Recyclables Collection Center 540 North Main Street, Barre | 802-476-1900
We have made changes to reduce the potential for Covid-19 exposure to customers and staff. Please review the following information before visiting the ARCC and check this page for any further changes each time that you plan to come.
Download our brochure to see accepted items.
Fees: (cash or check only)
Hours: (except state holidays)
Mon/Wed/Fri -10:30 am - 5:30 pm
3rd Saturdays - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Read this Before Visiting
We no longer accept the following items:
ARCC User Requirements
- All customers are required to wear a face mask that covers nose and mouth.
- For customers who cannot wear a face mask due to medical reasons, a clear face shield will be provided.
- Maintain a distance of 6' between customer and staff.
- Please wait in your car for Attendant before unloading.
- Please move through the area quickly and avoid lingering.
- No public restroom facilities are available.
- Our re-use area is closed until further notice.
*If you represent a business or have large quantities of the above items, call ahead for fee information and to schedule a drop-off appointment:
- If you have more than 7: TV’s, computers, monitors and/or desktop printers.
- If you have more than 10: fluorescent lamps that are not CFLs.
ARCC Mission: Provide an outlet that can expand and adapt as needed for traditional and non-traditional recyclable materials that furthers the goal of zero waste to meet the needs in central Vermont.